Saturday, October 10, 2020

10.10.20

Such a hot date that there are more than 800 tying the knot today. 
We’ve achieved so many things this week! Alhamdulillah. It’s such a short week cos the husband’s on leave and we squeezed lunch dates when the kid’s in school. Furthermore it’s Children’s Day holiday yesterday. Oh now I know why. It’s because we went for staycation on Mon and Tue then rushed for dates on Wed (Sanook) and Thur (I am Cafe) and came Friday, the kid went to the Dentist for the first time. So we brought him to Jewel after that.

Saw my Sentosa colleague but he didn’t see me cos his back was facing me and I was just passing by the restaurant. Makes me wonder how many of my kenalans saw me without me noticing. The other time saw another ex colleague at MBS but it was brief that I walked past him. I think I saw a reaction but by the time I wanted to Hi him, it’s too late. Now with masks on even more difficult to smile but guess it’s obvious to tell. 

Today’s plan was to visit the plant farm but then it drizzled. So I cooked breakfast and lunch and went ahead with the plant farm when it stopped raining. Got myself a Monstera, not the huge pretty ones though. Came home to rest and went out again after Asar. To grab the kid’s essentials. Eh penat la type so lengthy. Pictures!


His treat for Children’s day and for braving the Dentist. Expensive treats ni.


What we managed to grab over at H&M WP. Briefs, cap, 4 tops, 3 shorts for $104. The most expensive item is the Shorts and T-shirt set at $17.95! Need to clear his Bday Gift voucher!


Going to the farm really makes you feel like you’re at GBTB. Only that you can easily purchase the plants that you like.


Pretty colours! ❤️



Wanted so much to grab these but really nowhere to put in the house or outside. So had to give it a miss. Bought a much smaller monstera instead. 






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home