Wednesday, November 11, 2020

11.11

It’s the sis’ bday!
Nah didn’t send her flowers or anything cos we bot her the most ex presie ever! Cannot wait for the celebration this wkend! Can come quick plsss.


But of cos she enjoyed her time. Spending her first day of the 4th decade doing a musical box with her best friends, spa and staying at MBS! Alhamdulillah.


So what did you buy today? Sales everywhere.
This happens everytime I asked the husband to be my PS (personal shopper). Asked for not more than 2 bottles but he bought 5! Mists going at $10 each then today buy 1 free 1. 😐 And I’m proud of myself that I didn’t fall for any sales purchase this time. Or did I? Heh. I bought a new display rack for my luxury babies. Free delivery and 11% off. 😬 alamak. Juz realise that it’s going to be almost a mth’s wait for it to come.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home