Friday, October 30, 2020

First date


Our names on Nami Island. Urgh shd have asked the GF to see if it’s still there.


The bears from Teddy Bear Museum in his fave color sweater no less.



 Geez. It was on this date 11 years ago that we first met. Was excited the whole day at work (more like the colleagues were waaay excited than me). After 7 years of not dating new guys, there I was trying to give it a go. Of course there’s this bus stop guy who asked for my number. Because we met almost daily when he returned from his shift work while I waited for tpt to go to work. But we never really dated cos I was in a rship back then. Here I was being ‘thrown’ a date when I thought that I would never date again. 

I remembered that you came after your interview (wasn’t successful but Allah’s plans the best!) and I was from work. I tried to remember your facts and we chatted at CBTL. And I told myself not to be hopeful not to be hard on myself. What I didn’t know was we had history. Family history. Historical connection. So after the brief date, we parted. Thinking to myself - should I wait for him to msg or should I just msg him first? So politely, I sent him a thank you msg for the meet up. And now 11 years later, we have our own lil family in our own cosy lil crib. Masha Allah.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home