Monday, October 19, 2020

Happiness

 So after such a long time, I had one of the sweetest dream last night. I took a walk and wanted to catch the sunset when I saw someone familiar in a pool nearby. But of course after a glance, I just walked away and still trying to catch the sunset. He quickly followed me lah. And then my heart melts. It’s Min Ho! ❤️😝
Hahahaha so weird seh. Maybe because yesterday I briefly saw his IG post and I saw some photos of sunset. Though seriously weird, I wouldn’t mind having such sweet dreams every night. 😍

It’s such an exhausting weekend filled with happiness. (Probably the first) Niece got married in such an intimate Covid wedding but I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be blessed with so much barakah. After the wedding I went to meet my best friend of 30 years together with her cousin. The one who’s ‘accompanied’ me over at Fort years and years ago! Such memories. The parents stayed over and my Sunday was back to back chores. Penat seh. I reheated the Saturday’s food for Sunday’s breakfast and lunch then fried rice for dinner although sis ordered Pizza. I even settled laundry cos there’s no time to do it today.

It’s gonna be a big day for the kid. Bismillah.
I just browsed my stats and saw that there are some views shown. With some posts getting more views than others. I chose to believe that they’re my own views. Can’t believe it’s been really long that I started this blog and it has witnessed the numerous ups and downs of my life.


Such a pretty sight. A tall wedding cake surrounded by lovely flowers. So proud to have a talented cousin who’s so freaking good in floral arrangement. Made me miss my wedding gubahans. I love the dais too.


Amidst the busyness and chaotic life, I’m being reminded to always always be kind. These are from the sis’ fren. Yeap. Not even my fren to begin with but she always always gift me stuff no matter if there’s occasion or not. And she’s not the only fren of sis to spoil me with gifts. There’s the whole gang. I am so blessed to have such kind and giving people around me. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home