Saturday, October 31, 2020

She deserves it!

 So the sis is turning 40 Insha Allah. She has alr given us her wishlist but all changed when I decided to get her an LV! Initially she was concerned abt what others wld say but after a while she seemed excited instead. It definitely burnt a hole in my acct but she totally deserves it. She has spoilt me too good all my life. Like took me to my 1st Disneyland trip. Bought me my 1st LV, my 1st Burberry. Ya Allah the list goes on and I can nvr be thankful enough to be blessed with an annoyingly smart and giving sis. 

Yesterday the husband asked what I would like for Anni. I hesitated to say cos just few mths ago he got me my 1st Chanel! Then when I showed him what I wanted, he said he will get it for me. He always does. Anyways.

So today we went to MBS to buy the sis presie and passed by Chanel. Eh no queue la! He said we shd go in. Gulps. And in we went and. And. 


Another 🖤! Alhamdulillah. Blessed.
This time in silver. 😍


We lugged this all the way for lunch and got stares. Cos it’s a huge one.
Hope sis will use it for a decade! 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home