Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Surprises

 

The 1st surprise was from yesterday! I didn’t expect this bag to be micro! Hahahahahah. It’s quite spacious though on the inside. Just that can’t fit brolly and water bottle. Thankful for my ever reliable PS. ❤️


This came when I was in the toilet. Time org kat toilet juga la abg nye nak dtg. Just to pass this!
Cannot wait to try. 


Was lazing after dinner when suddenly a man in helmet came at the door. I was like apa pulak ni? Dia bole jawab by raising the paper bag on his left hand. 
I was expecting to go to the cousin’s place this wkend to collect the ole-ole. So blessed to have such a generous cousin. I only wanted the cili sos tupai from Penang yet he bought us so many other things. ❤️

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home