Sunday, September 27, 2026

What are the odds?


 Yeah what are the odds that the cousin asking you out cos he won a $288 ticket to a concert? I don’t remember my last concert, was it BSB back in 2017? That’s almost 10 years ago.
It was also my first time watching at Star Vista.
Thankfully, bro volunteered to send us home. Heh. 


I don’t know lah prolly my jodoh with Abg Nuar very strong cos the last time also I kena ‘forced’ to meet him.
One on one pulak too. And what are the odds that he mentioned my name out! Of cos la not referring to me specifically!
I secretly been wanting to see Ziana Zain perform cos some of her songs just hit through my emo side. 
Eh but she less kening now but instead everytime she tarik, she bent backforwards. Almost 90 deg lor. 
How cute though that on the last song, Syamel and Ernie’s daughter joined them, dancing energetically at close to 11pm. Hyper ye. Aunty da kebil2 way passed my bedtime. 


She only had 2 baju on and this one weighed 14kg.
Her shoes damn high pls for someone who’s 58.
The most tiring part for them was the kuar masuk stage. 😂
And i am so glad that this concert was not abt the audience singing, them 4 yg singing habis-habisan and although handphones were allowed, I didn’t see many hp up all the time.  So it really brought me back to real concerts in the 90s where the artists wld be the ones singing not the ones next to you. 


He so slim or what. And Ziana said he’s a perfectionist. 
Hmmmmmm. And what are the odds cos the bff came too and guess where she was seated? Of thousands of seats she was at the same row just 5 seats away. 
Another jodoh super kuat?
And dia pi dating ehhhhhhhhhhhh! 
Bestnye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home