Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Eventful....Really

How am I so thankful and relieved now's that the three dialogue sessions are over and even the Open House too! PHEW! It has been pretty hectic and I was so exhausted by the time the week ended. On last Thur, partner and I decided to go for the Exam Dinner cos I've nvr attended one and the effort that the club put in inviting us with the card, I think we shd not give it a miss at all.

I would say it's pretty cool what with the free goodie bag as usual, food and now they even set up games right at our B1 link! I'm sure the students who came totally forgot abt their upcoming exams. We (YES WE! That's inclusive of boss) played the Rock Band. Ha Ha Ha! I took the drums immediately while the other two put on their guitars. hehe! We definitely have some coordination problems with the score accumulated. But it's total FUN! I doubt we would ever play 'musical instruments' as a band. So there we go! Too bad we did not try our tired hands (from the beating and strumming) on the Wii. Otherwise, partner and I would have stayed much much longer.

When Friday came to an end, we had almost finished preparations for the Open House. And I was looking forward to Cardio Mix. I have no idea what Emilia gonna teach this time. We already bumped her at the counter and she asked me about my other frens. The story is I've been religiously following her lessons be it kickboxing (umpteen times) or step aerobics. And I've been bringing different sets of frens everytime. So this was the first time for cardio mix and at a different dance studio in Pioneer.

The class was quite small with only about 12 participants but I did not find the room spacious at all. That's probably becos of the L shape instead of the normal rectangle room. She started the class with aerobics and the steps were all so similar to her step aerobics. Then she moved on to kickboxing. YES! My all time fave! After which she threw in some ABT - abs buns thighs movements. It was a total shock for my fats indefinitely! All in one lesson?! No wonder cardio mix costs more than others. We closed the lesson with the usual stomach exercise.

By the time I reached mrt, I could barely feel my legs already. But the worst has yet to come. The Sat I was werking the whole day with so much walking around for the lab tour. Of course, after that on Sunday felt much better. This time around the Open House was somewhat different for me cos I was not at the booth so I could not really see the crowd coming. And it's merry this time cos of the students. No matter how quiet or introverts they are, we werk as one. One fun SCBE family. :D




The dri fit tshirt doesnt help with the sunny day at all. I just felt sour at the end of the day. BFF called to meet up at JP. How can I resist? So I sprayed my RL romance all over and caught the bloody crowded 179. On a Sat?! Sheesh! BFF treated me to Fig n Olive with no valid cause. Most probably cos of her success in clinching her new job. Pretty excited for her!


On Sunday was supposed to go IT show with someone but ended up going with the cranky fiance. He just got back from his nite shift and yet insisted in coming. So we went over and to our awe, pushed gyrated banged everyone to make our way through, we went to catch Race to Witch Mt instead. duh! Then we headed to Funan to buy some stuff. That was the only day that I've walked outside of Suntec instead of in the comfortable aircon walkways. Thanks to the super chaotic situation. It's not much different to a human being throwing some bread to koi fish whereby the fishes crowded and grabbed their share. Gross! Nvr ever gonna visit such Sale again. MNG also not this bad sia. geez!


And that Sunday was the day that I splurged my $$. Yes SPLURGE! I have nvr ever bot anything so expensive at one go. The most shopping wound I get wld only be ard less than $250. But this time, I spent 669 at one transaction. I've got myself the following pinkie after much consideration, thot and wait.



After the payment, suddenly I felt bimbotic. I could've gotten myself a black or white one that 20 bucks lesser and with freebies such as the sleeve case, earphones and mouse. Yet I've settled for this PINK one instead. And proudly, this is my first ever laptop and yet it's only a netbook. Geez! I've always thot I may not need one since I have the gd ol desktop at home to rely on. Upon unwrapping the box, dad just stared at me the whole time. I told him since no one wanted to sponsor I got one for myself. He's speechless and only managed to ask how much I've spent on this. hee.

The 5 Days Japan trip has been confirmed as of yesterday. I can't wait for that! Absolutely! To go visit Disneyland has always been my dream. Of course got the sis to thank profusely since she's sponsoring the whole package for me. And this time around for the first time ever, I am gonna travel with partner. 5days in the same room?! Oh oh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bestnyer dapat gi jepun... hehe

March 18, 2009 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Bunianese said...

hehe nak ikut??? ala nanti u can go far far for honeymoon!

March 18, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home