Monday, October 12, 2009

BFFs

Last Friday I shopped a lil. Hee! Then BFF came over to my place since Mom cooked laksa. She reached about 8pm and only got home after 11pm. Had fun giggling and being scolded by Mom umpteen times.

Anyways on Sat went to a friend's engagement and then watched Funny People. While on Sunday waited patiently for dawn to come. Cos got to meet the BFFs like finally... All of them...Plus the babies as well... And I decided to whip them Muffins cos initially wanted to do up a brownie but coouldn't have the complete ingredients. Since bro sent me to Teck Y as I was plain lazy to walk over, I had to rush since he's off to an Open House. Duh.. In the end managed to grab the sparkling jus only...
Auntie Sheek bullied Baby Ally with her latest hairstyle
And Baby Ally acting aslp


Baby Dyan glowing with her smile!!


While Baby Ally continued slping... YAAAWWWWNS

before (my humble muffin!)

and AFTER!!!

And what's my creation wout a touch of PINK!?
























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home