Monday, October 26, 2009

It's a Wrap!

Sunday began early for me. I dragged sis for our long overhauled Brisk Walk she promised to go with me on the Sunday morning before sunrise to be exact. And so we started walking towards Brickland and stumbled upon the beautiful sunrise and a swamp of birds flying in the morning sky. Too bad I did not have my hp with me to capture the scene. hee. When we reached Bt Batok road, we were rushing along the contractors at the new ITE site. Gosh. On a Sunday, I wondered when their off day will be. After completing the hour or so walk, I took out my dusty Yoga mat and tried to do at least 50 crunches but hey, I fell asleep with my Ipod on. haha! So much for the upbeat songs playing. Duh!
From 7 to almost 10 before Mr Gee finally smsed me morning, it kinda took forever. Gosh! Why am I waiting for his smses these days. Oh oh! Haiz.. Anyways, got ready to go Jemputan with BFF. Since it's raining and she wanted to fetch me in cab, I have decided to be a brave girl for once and fetched BFF and her mom to go to the Jemputan at Yew Tee. So drove alone ( I so hated it but I think now I'm enjoying it instead) to JWest and back at Yew Tee. When we reached, happy that we could meet both bride and groom altho we did not really wish them personally. hee. And after the wedding, sent BFF's fren back to Yew Tee mrt and drove BFF and her mom home. Suddenly I found myself smiling and enjoying my self-drive home journey.
When I reached home, parents wanted to drag me out again. To send them to Sungei Kadut. Of all places! Since they wanted to buy bro a new bed as his current one has broken into two. So we went to Wirhadja for dad's new cabinet, Novena and then Brighton. Got three beds from Brighton! Yeah! I felt bad for my parents cos at this age, I am still depending on them for basic necessity like my sleepnest. But the good thing is, I have the freedom to choose my bed design! Can't wait for the new bed to be in! Finally after so many years, I'm gonna get a change of bed! Weeeeeeeee!
And I briskly walked (again!) to Lot 1 after the Sungei Kadut trip and withdrew some cash. Ordered Pizza Hut when home cos owed the family a treat. Another BFF called around 6+ and the Pizza came so our conversation was cut short. hee. Njoyed the pizza with only the parents as both siblings out.
7pm to 9pm the clock must have stopped as I took a nap but was awaken by sis requesting for GAP vouchers for her Bday. Urgh! Yes, it took forever for the hour hand to reach 10. And close to 10pm FINALLY Mr Gee smsed saying he's on the way home....heeeeee! But yup, I went to the 'Customs' way ahead of him altho I wld have waited for him to go tog. hehe....
So that kinda wrap up my weekend! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home