Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy and Thankful


Indeed, things happen for a reason. This week, well in fact from last weekend onwards, I have been feeling quite happy. The meet up with the BFFs and the two lil girls is so blissful. And I thanked Allah for that. To have friends like them. Even their husbands are great friends. :D



On Monday evening, had that 54:34 chat with Mr IS. hehe..It did bring back funny and fond memories since 9 freaking years ago. And I found myself smiling to sleep...Freaky.



On Wednesday, met the other BFF. And she treated me at Pizza Hut! Yummy! Not only that, she even got me a cute bookmark and the Famos Amos cookie! ;P



And finally, now I know why Big Boss has been bothering me about a dinner treat. Aiya! Of all meals, dinner? Wonder if he deliberately wants me to ask him out. haha! I mean lunch is during office hours what. Suggested KFC but he still wants his Pizza...SO I guess have to wait for your return from Penang eh...


Craps! Cant seem to upload pics now...Shall put the shots in the next entry.




Another long weekend awaits. :D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home