Saturday, October 17, 2009

The super sweetest thing

And so here are the pics given by the people who are closest to me....Partner and BFF..Thank u so much...For everything... U babes never fail to make me smile.... :D




Sally's Bookmark! When was the last time someone said she's actually proud of you? The feeling is super sky high I tell you!!!





And she even included the lolly cookie...Which I gobbled all by myself.. :) Obviously!




Then partner supposed to pass me these lovelies before she flew off to HK. But she forgotten...So when she returned, she gave it to me and I open each on a different day. I felt like I'm in "You're my destiny" drama la! heee...





Thanks so much babe! Boss actually saw I fidgeting with the lovelies and curiously questioned me...hee...So thotful of u that I don't know how to react! hehe...
AND IT'S SHOPPING TIME IN 2HOURS! Oh boy, I juz cant wait any longer!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home