Friday, October 30, 2009

Never Ever

Never Ever. This week I missed my tpt the whole week. Yes, all 5 days of it. Mon supposedly had a brisk walk but cancelled and bot PSBF her bday presie instead. hee. Aft that, met up with Ah Nian. An impromptu meet-up. :D SO enjoyed (not so) Mee Bandong and (this one YUP) Milo dinosaur at Al-Ameen. She passed me her souvenir from China and I'm so happy that she got me that Terracota Warrior! But I can't put it at home so it's up at my cubicle's window. Thanks Ah Nian!


On Tue, had a brief dinner with PSBFs. And so glad that both of them have good news! One with the new love and another gonna be a mom soon! Alhamdulillah! Super duper delighted for both of them!! New bed and I slept like a log.



On Wed we had our weekly brisk walk with much chaos as usual. heee. Rain rain pls go away! Aft the walk, attended the Exam Dinner and was fed bee hoon. So much for the brisk walk! hehe.



On Thur dated with Joce for My Sister's Keeper at Lot 1. Damn sob and touching story and I wept silently. Until my tummy decided to growl as loud as the symphony of mucus in the theatre. That's the first! GROSS! haha..



And then Fri came. Somehow, it became the day I've been looking forward to. Yes! Finally met Mr Gee. Gosh! Finally after all those fb, msn and smses. And! My parents know his family. Great just great! Come on FATE! Bring it on!



PSBF's presie!



My empty room and produced echo once the beds were removed.



I want a SUPER SINGLE bed or a SOFA bed! sobs. But I slept soundly on this one!







Mr Terracotta Warrior, will you please guard me?? heeee.




Nothing beats Milo Dinosaur with Ah Nian!!!

Best part is, the weekend has yet to start! :) And I'd be collecting my passport next week!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home