Friday, November 6, 2009

Last Flight Out

I'm so scared that you will see
All the weakness inside of me
I'm so scared of letting go
That the pain I've hid will show

I know you want to hear me speak
But I'm afraid that if I start to
I'll never stop

I want you to know
You belong in my life
I love the hope
I see in your eyes
For you I would fly
At least I would try
For you I'll take
The last flight out

I'm afraid that
You will leave
As my secrets
Have been revealed
In my dreams
You'll always stay
Every breathing moment from now

I cannot hold back
The truth no more
I let you wait too long
Although it's hard and scares me so
A life without you scares me more
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been listening to the above song before I sleep, on the way to werk, on the way home and on the way down or up the stairs since I discovered the song while sis was doing her shifting of the CD racks. It used to be a HIT back in the 1990s and I think it's their one hit wonder songs. Cos the band's kinda extinct now. Anyways now Ipod has become my new best friend! :D
Last night after so long, I slept at 9.30pm! hee..Of course u all know my bedtime is 10.30pm since sec school days so last night was a diff. Cos the previous night I woke up at 3+am and then slept until 5.30am with my Ipod stuck to my ears despite I took a walk from Boon Lay to Lakeside and taking up the flight of stairs to my 8 storey home. So I was so like a zombie at work yesterday but today, I felt ALIVE! hee.
I thot I could nap until 10.30pm plus so that I could reply to Mr Gee's sms at least but the body decided to give in to exhaustion and so slept like log only to find myself waking up facing the dark wall at 4.11am. Checked my hp and yup got two smses from him. Of cos I replied him the moment I woke up as he must be wondering and pondering which part of dreamland I was at. hee. Ok, I promise not to sleep on you again eh...haha...
Sis has whisked off to Batam early this morn and next week, I'm gonna have the blue room all to myself since she's heading to Cambodia this time. Weeeeee! Oh no! It's her bday next Wed and I still haven't get her presie. :( Better settle it by this weekend! Oh boy! Weekend. Will be collecting my passport all alone tomorrow noon and perhaps back home again before meeting an old old flame. haha! Like real.
BFFs update. Alhamdulillah BFF Sally is getting better and I still hope she gets even better real soon esp when her hubby will be back tomorrow! I hate it when she cuddles to me cos it will move me to tears but luckily, I did not shed any cos I need to be strong for her. :D
But BFF Fai is now wheezing around! Hey get better will you!? We need to date each other rem?
And to iNiN, gd luck tonite! Better dun get lost in the mrt maze...Beep me for help anytime! haha... ;P Stay HOT! bleargh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home