Sunday, November 1, 2009

November Already

Gosh! Nov's here...The dumdums Bdays are coming...The month I'll go broke..Totally. hee.


Anyways, yest accompanied InIn to Vivo. Gosh! She doesn't know where to exactly to change mrt, NEL trains are driverless and we played hide and seek cum catching from Jurong East to Dover. Haha! That was just simply hilarious. I was hesitating to go initially but HECK CARE, I'm over IT! So why not...And she got what she wanted! YEAH. Finally, we dined at Barcelos! And was so full to the brim! hee..

And sis sabo-ed by putting up unglam pics of me during our recent Raya in her newsletter. Yikes! Fortunately, there's no Malay guys in her company..Geez....And dad's lookin SO...gay...haha.


I dono know WHY...but i'm feeling kinda HIGH...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home