Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Midweek Mania

Hey! It's Midweek today..and I'm feeling...urmmm I dono exactly what I'm feeling at the moment. hee...Just can't wait for the day to end just cos I'll get to meet the BF, I mean the BFF laters! Glad that she was so hyper last night when I called and hopefully, she'd turn out just fine.



Another BFF called last night at 11.53pm! Gosh! That was just plain crazy but I think I sounded as if I'm talking in my sleep since my conversation did not wake the sis up.. I'm SO going to reject your call at this hour next time..hee..And we did not even talked about what we're supposed to but side-tracked till I said goodbye. Duh! Make a date with me SOON.



Sis has been harassing me for her Bday presie. Ok so we have decided to get Bro his Ipod but still deciding on the color. She suggested Green - NO pls while I thot he wld be looking cool with the black and silver mix. Sis told me she wanted a $298 FOSSIL bag and I'm still thinking, deciding, contemplating, pondering over whether I should get her exactly that. I mean $298?! But she's my ONE and ONLY sis.. Oh let's just wait till probably this weekend for that.







But tonight will be the night that the Customs gonna be closed till the weekend I guess. hee. SO, it's just gonna be Mr Hippo and me and my pink Ipod..hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home