Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hectic Weekend

The plan for the weekend was to settle the invoice and go for the Loreal makeover in the evening. Sunday was to rest fully. Been feeling lethargic lately, dono why though.


So Sat morning got the stamp for the invoice and hopefully cld claim successfully. Sis so gatal wanted to have the apple crumble at Swensens, smack at 11 u know. Not even lunch or what and she wanted dessert. So we went to have banana dessert instead and rodeo wings. Gosh. So sinful. Urgh. Then went to JWest to collect her lens. What a journey. And we reached home in the noon. Lazed ard till evening came and got ready to meet iNiN. While waiting for 190, I damnly missed two of them cos of the 'strategic' location of my bus stop. Thanks. But I was early anyways. If not on time. Even managed to grab a $25 MNG skirt. hee!


The makeover was swift. Like less than 15mins. And according to the make-up artist, I was the first and only malay to NOT ask for the smokey look. I can imagine myself looking like a panda with the smokey do anyways. So...


I know u can't really see the supposedly dewy look here cos I was given the hardcopy of the pic. Can I have a sharper nose, minus the double chin and more volume in the crown dept pls??hee

And today was a last minute plan. Partner and I settled some stuff so hopefully we cld pull thru Feb smoothly. :) I'm EXCITED! Can't believe I went to town on both Sat and Sunday. What more I was just der on last Thur. Gosh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home