Friday, January 22, 2010

Thank God It's Friday

I'm so tired this week yet the weekend has not even started!


On Monday was the date...
Tues, I went home straight after work. But I think I slept after 12 only.
On Wed, had that badminton session with partner. We played from super sunny to windy and then gloomy. Yeap. We braved the weather. And the ache is only kicking in today. :(
Last night had that dinner with the sec sch gals. Today I only got my currency changed and headed home. Ah Nian just called for meet up at WM but I just can't drag myself out again. Hee.


And so I have unwrapped the rocher and looked what I found in it! He told me when he passed me the present that he forgot the bunny. And that wld gave him an excuse to meet me again soon. But apparently, the bunny together with its carrot and REAL leaves attached was squeezed into the box. I wonder if Mami saw you plucking the leaves from her vegs. Gosh.




Surprisingly the box seems untouched at all with the external plastic cover still intact. While ripping it off, I realised that Songe has painstakingly used double sided tape to make it as new.


So happy to see the PINK bunny lying in there..Squeezed amongst the rochers..

Eh Songe! The eyes exactly like urs lei... Hee.
And the tongues is as orange as the carrot! haha..
So CUTE

___________________________________

And this morning on the way back to office, Partner and I spotted a grasshopper at the corridor. Super green grasshopper lor.

It was seen wobbling its way forward. One of the hind legs was missing.



But it nvr gave up and kept on perservering. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home