Sunday, January 31, 2010

Oh damn

Yesterday, when I woke up, I could feel that there's something not right with my eyes. True enough, the stye was back. And I already got the movie date with Joce. Hmph! So I had to go to PS with my nerdy specs on. :(

Joce has shrunk! Seriusly. She said due to her hectic or mayb weird lec timing that she survived on sandwiches and two meals a day. Somebody, please make my life as hectic too. So that I won't have time to think about food. Well, at least not all the time. I'm confident enough that I had gained all the weight that I lost like more than 3mths ago. Sobs. Badminton doesn't help. At all.

Anyways, we watched Hachiko. It's kinda a predictable and straightforward story (a true one also) but I thot the Prof gonna die in a tragic way. But no. He collapsed while giving a lecture. Must be heart attack lor. And the dog actually waited for him for 9 freaking years. It's amazing! Thinking of their bond. A special one indeed and touching. Joce flooded towards the end of the show. Hee.

After the movie, she said she was hungry and wanted to have cakes. So we settled in secret recipe. Only to find out that she wanted to treat me a birthday cake there. How sweet! She even requested for a candle and the manager even brought along the Birthday Wording Stick. He even wished me Happy Bday. hehe. Here you go! My second birthday cake - even before the real day. Geez!


How do I survive Monday with my nerd look?
Mr Gee went EEEEE when I showed him this pic.
Thanks lor! Verry the encouraging.



Today, mom bullied me in driving her to Teck Whye with my one-smaller-than-the-other eye. Haiz. But after that, sis treated us to Pizza Hut lunch! Finally my craving's satisified. But the Bak Kwa pizza not so nice lor. hee.


Yay! 2 days to go!! My much-needed short getaway!
And dad promised to make me cut cake in the plane.
Yah...Right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home