Wednesday, March 3, 2010

GerekNye!


Oh wow. I still cannot believe that I spent 8hrs with Mr Gee yesterday.
The initial plan was:


  • Lunch at Banquet

  • Dear John @ 150pm

  • Chinese Gdn till 7pm

  • Home

So I met him at 1 for lunch and we went to catch Dear John. After which, he non-stop teased me about the story (in asking me to write him letters cos he already find the movie BORING even before we catch it). And no. I did not shed a tear at all. I thot I'm gonna flood or at least would be moved by the story plot. But did not.

Anyways, the sky looked threatening outside but he still insisted in going to the garden. How persistent seh! But when we reached the mrt platform, it rained even harder. I managed to coax him into heading all the way to the other side of the island...Changi Airport. Not after he dragged me to go back to JK and sit all the way to Tanah Merah. I donno why but I was kinda excited. After making our round at T2, we yah yah took the Sky Train to T3. Hee. And had dinner at Popeyes while watching the cartoon. I missed watching gd cartoons. Then we headed on our way home not before taking the train back to Pasir Ris. Just don't ask me why.

So now I need to start counting down twenty one days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home