Sunday, March 7, 2010

Running out of title

Dear Mr Gee,


I meant to thank you for that water chestnut + sugarcane drink u bot me knowing that I had sore throat. Although its color didn't attract me one bit, I still managed to down it right till the very last drop. And probably becos of that drink, the lost of my voice was spared. :)


Love, Savannah...not

____________________________________________________________________

Had a pretty long Sunday.
Drove mom to Hougang - manicure + pedicure - Alice in Wonderland 3D



The 7 pound cheesecake..Way to go!


Shared the sins with Sis...



The cause of my addiction to Jiwang songs.
Include Scoin, Slam, Kristal and such.
It's disgustingly addictive. Eeew


Booked the June trip with sis yesterday. Going to the Land of the Morning Calm. Gonna be a huge tour group..For all i know now, it's gonna be CHAOTIC.
So bought this cute lil luggie at $189 from Delsey. Ori price was $360..So it's a STEAL.

The mani+pedi was crucially long today. And the nails are still not short.
Urgh! Spent like almost two hours in there yet I dun feel pampered.

And a looooooong work week awaits.... Oh boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home