Monday, March 8, 2010

LOuSy mOndAy

No. My Monday din turn out so blue but yet lousy still. Yikes!
Probably cos of last night.
Who wld want to be misunderstood?
Not me. Not even you.
But people have their own individualistic opinions so that, I have to respect.
Be it right or wrong, I guess it's best that sometimes, some words are better left unsaid.
All along, I have been trying to talk less. Be more quiet or rather ignorant.
But people will start questioning. Why am I so quiet? This is not me.
Not the person I wld usually be.
Contradicting. Confusing.

Well, I hate having to jot this down. The -ve side of life.
It's just natural when one's happy, you'll spread the joyness instantly.
But when you start feeling a tad down, others may question what's the problems that lie beneath.
You wldn't wanna spread the bad energy around, do you?

I've been taking things that happened in my stride.
And I jolly well know I shld be doing just that for the rest of my life.
Sure, I'll break down at times.
But it definitely feels good after a hearty cry out at the end of a bad day.

I guess I just need my junk grocery shopping badly.. Hee


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home