Friday, February 26, 2010

Superbly Excited

I'm so freaking excited that I cannot sit still.

Anyways, here's the pics to Vday date with Syiq.
We hung out in town and burned the fats out. Hee.
313 was opened on that day! And a few other shops as well.



Snapped @ the fake blossoms in ION.

Why is my face so white? Nvrtheless, LOVE the flowers!
In front of Mandarin Gallery.


While paying for the Vday cookie..
Syiq so sweet to give me a pack of heart shaped cookies while I have nothing for her.
So got that XOXO choc cookie from Icing room.
Loves the PINK! On the cookie not on Auntie there. Haha.

________________________________________

And HEY! It's my blog's anniversary! Wow. 365days have past by and it has witnessed the zillions events that took place in my life.


May our lives ALWAYS be painted in RAINBOW

and filled with all things BEAUTIFUL

.:Thank you ALL:.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home