Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fun-packed

It's been a crazy week. Really. But I'm loving every single day of it! :)
Mondays will be blocked by Cardio Mix till somewhere around July.
But last Monday was extra crazy.
Altho it began to drizzle abit, SyiQ and I managed to cover the tracks at Pioneer Stadium.
Like finally. And it was indeed a VIEW.
Shd've started long time ago. Hee.
Concurrently, the soccer players were having their training as well.
So u know what I mean.
And I managed to sashay around the track more than 5 rounds.
Not after kena nagged by the instructor.
I had my Cardio Mix after the brisk walk mind you. hee!

BFF asked me out for a movie date at the last min.
Suddenly she smsed me in the morn to find out the timing for the Back-Up Plan.
So only the timing at Vivo suited us and we met there aft work.
Had a 15min KFC dinner and ate sinful cookies in the movie.

J Lo's acting was..PUKE.
But the story plot and the guy's abs was not bad. haha.
Had a gd laugh at one of the scenes.
Anyways one of the most significant part of the movie which I rem clearly was abt the guy saying the wrong words. But hey! Actions speak louder than words, right?
So gotta keep that in mind.


Sorry Shorty.. Promised won't bubble u next time hor. Hee.


And last night went to meet Ah Wei at WM.
Stepped into BB Mac.
Cldn't rem when the last time I was there.
Probably waaaaaaay back in sec sch.
Almost cldnt find the entrance even. Gosh!

I was alr having a bad sore throat. But NAH!
Had McSpicy instead of HappY Meal cos the doraemon toy sucks.
Then dragged Ah Wei to U.D.D.E.R.S (Yes! Again! two wks in a row) where I had my dose of durian scoop. Made him pose with my scoop n waffle as well. Hee.
So u bet now I'm like croaking badly. :(


Thanks to PiNeAppLe! For this pic of Shrek!
I'm super excited for the Shrek finale but then again I'm not sure if Mr Gee wld bring me to watch it. As if I have no one else to catch it. Hmph!
Anyways, PiNeAppLe, u still owe me the Princess Fiona.
I can't go on telling people Shrek and Fiona had separated. heeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home