Tuesday, August 31, 2010

aLL thinGs beautifuL :)

I'm so glad that finally school has started. Means WORK! YaY!
But seriously, the new kids all looked so young. Tsk.
And now that Mr Gee has started his new Sem too, I've got the time to slow down a bit. Hee.
Anyhows, some of the things that made me GRIN anytime of the Day.

ThanKs partner! For the ShReK magnet!
I cld easily imagine myself bringing back tonnes of USS plastic bags filled with ShRek stuff.
And I'm glad that Partner managed to help me get MerLy!
wHich was sold out eventually all over the island..

a wHite motH visited our door @ work.

A miNNie from tOkyo on the leFt and miNNie from HK on the rigHt.
tHanKieS gOO2! :D

anD pooR mR gEE got to look out at tHe pretty sUnseT to check for his break-fast time.
aNd worSt of all, had to breaK-faSt in NTU. SheEsh! Hee ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home