Monday, August 9, 2010

seLf-reWarD

After not much consideration, I've decided to get myself a new wallet. The black Coach wallet which sis bot for me from Las Vegas was kinda faded and growing bigger. And I guess I had enough of big thick wallet. I have narrowed down my choices to either Coach (again) or Burberry and I've decided to set a budget of $500.

Met Mr Gee for dinner (probably the last one before the fasting mth begins) at Pastamania Cineleisure and went to Paragon for the Coach shop. They have quite a variety of mini wallets but mostly made of cloth material. Acrossed the shop is Burberry. Went in for the first time (so kental but must act normal) and saw many wallets which fits my budget! Right there and then I have set my mind on Burberry. :)

Told Mr Gee I wld want to make the purchase at ION instead. Hee. So we walked over to ION and took a look again at all the wallets. Initially wanted to get the red one but after checking out with the sales guy, I bought the one which is exactly like the handbag sis bot for me on my Bday. It's $495. I knew Mr Gee wld rather me buy the other one with many more card holders but that wld defeat the purpose of getting a new smaller wallet. The bigger one costs $550 and wld be beyond my budget so I settled for the following instead. ♥♥



It was a very diff shopping experience indeed when the guy got me a new piece and
disappeared from my sight after asking me to check.
He returned about 5mins or so with my wallet nicely packed and the bill for me to sign. Hee.


The nice box that fits the wallet.

And the dust bag... Even wallets got dust bags ar... :D


So here's the wallet!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The other side of it.. I simply love the horse! Hee... ♥

I'm contented with my FossiL auto watch as well as my new wallet (both totalled up to ard $700). I think it's quite worth it to get Burberry cos Kate Spade dun even have a dust bag for their bags (duh! even Charles and Keith provide dust bags u kn0w!) while Coach's bubble had probably burst. And I'm not a fan of LV or Gucci cos they're just everywhere. ThankS Mr Gee for dinner and for accompanying me. Now I know how great it feeLs to finally SHOP! Hehe.. :p

♥ To every single being in our sunny island, HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home