Saturday, August 21, 2010

LoVeS buKe...and an uninteresting story..eeKs

Waited patiently for Thurs to come! Cos it'd be the day to break-fast with mR gEE. Hee. He wanted RICE while I wanted noodles. We initially decided to dine at Ernie's (Dhoby Ghaut mrt) but I whined at him of my cravings for Waffle Cheese fries from BreeKs. After waiting for at least 45mins at Pioneer platform (since his OT ended at 3pm and he's willing to wait for me and make me feel bad.. ;p), we headed to City Square instead. There's so many Halal eateries and there's no crowd at all. It's our fourth time there if I cld rem accurately.
And Waffle Cheese Fries I got for break-fast! YaY! ♥

Heeeeee! ♥



And I had the crabmeat with smoked salmon for the 2nd time.
The 1st was at Marina Square.
But I dun rem they included a dash of mushroom sos in it....



Mr gEE actually was abt to snap a pic of his free salad and his
Ocean drink when his main course was served.
Chicken parcel and there's rice underneath that huge piece of chick.

If you dined at Breeks, u shd nvr forgo their Brownie!
Warm on the bottom served with freezing ice cream...
But we were too full to finished it up. :(

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Friday came and it was time to iftar with Sally!
She was abit late and we reached Kintamani at ard 730pm.
But it was crowded this time compared to the last Fri.

There's no Satay but roast beef instead.
No cendol also... :(


Then I made her pose at the huge stairway.
Thx Sally for the treat! Heee. ♥
____________________________________________

I dunno if I shd keep a record of this but he wanted to add me in FB again.
With a message saying he has moved on and found a nice girl and wld like to stay as frens in FB.
I simply ignored the request and the msg.
Abt half an hr later, another msg was rcvd saying to forget abt the whole thing and that he wished me and the new LUCKY guy all the best. I guess some pple nvr change.
And if u've moved on like totally, y wld u still wan to be part of MY life??
Isn't it funny how easily u crushed my world last fasting mth and this fasting mth u thot it'd be okay to stay as frens?
But of course I've long forgiven you and in fact was very thankful that it happened. Seriously.
And hey, ur alr engaged now AGAIN right? For the 3rd time. So be happy.
U've got what u wanted. :)
A young girl with a BRIGHT future and I'm sure u cld handle her excess baggage issues easily.
The only scenarios I cld think of for ur msges are:
1) U wanted very much to know who's the new LUCKY guy and how I am doing.
2) Her ex still harassing her and u thot why not a tit-for-a-tit and a tat-for-a-tat so u went ahead to msg me.
3) After getting the feeling of being ignored, u quickly chg ur mind thinking it was a bad idea afterall..
(like DUH)
4) Ur mind suddenly thot of me and so thus the msg
U need not worry a single bit abt my life right now becos somehow u made me stronger. Really.
And I need not know how your fairy tale gonna end this time round.
Becos I dun care anymore and u shdn't. Too.
If u must know, I've CHANGED. Yes I had! *ROLLS EYES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home