Sunday, August 29, 2010

tHe white fLag

Today marked the 2nd of cookie-making and I would like to announce that I'm hanging my oven glove for the yr. Sis and I started abit late cos of the morning rain (yah! blame the weather!). First on schedule today was the Hazelnut scroll. But as we did not have any hazelnut, we replaced it with almond.

I must say that it looked pretty BUT when I tried it just now, it didn't taste as gd as it looked.
It's a lil bland.

Will skip it the next yr I guess.


As the Hazelnut scroll needs to be fridged for abt half an hr, we decided to clear the balance cornflakes.
So swiftly we melted the butter and mixed honey into it.
Poured onto the flakes and there we have it!
Simple but not my fave. At all.

Before we started on the flakes, I had done up the dough for the Choc Fudge brownie cookie.
It needs to be fridged for an hr.
The outcome of the cookie wasn't as nice but it tasted much better than the scrolls. :D

____________________________________________________

Anyways, READY or NOT, here comes the first day of school!
I seriously hope for a smooth new Acad Year. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home