Monday, August 23, 2010

bE my babY..

Didn't expect it to be quite a meet-up cos Fai cld make it the last minute. :) YaY!
When we reached the house, Baby Ally was bz shaking her booty to a Siti Nurhaliza number. EEkS!
Met Fai and had dinner at KFC. :)



Ally was squinting her eyes at my BB's flash.

And still cldn't get used to it!


When I off the flash then she was gleeing...

And waving her spoon away!

And then we started goofing away.
Gosh! I din know I have BUNNY tooth! YIKES! Haha.
And she hasnt learn the peace sign yet except the pointing Up finger..

Making a Classic expression while on Auntie FAI's lap!


Here she was focusing on the BB right in frnt of her.. :D



Last but not least a pic of the ALL girls' dinner.. But too bad it came out real Blur. Hee.
Sidah and Dyan, u girls have to JOIN us the next time okays.

Fai actually successfully made a Cheesecake but it turned out very sweet.
She even tapau-ed a slice for me... Hee. :)

Altho the meet-up was under three hours, I really appreciate the time tog cos it's hard to meet due to our own commitments. But no matter what happens, we have to remain frens till FOREVER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home