Tuesday, August 3, 2010

tHe hiGh LiFe

I've just attended the 2010 Convo BaLL @ Sheraton which I must say was simply one of the Best! No girls were overly dressed and the guys were somewhat CUTER - ALL of them. Not a single one turned up sloppy at all. AmazinG! This yr I've decided to call someone to help in the make-up dept and thks for my course at Rendezvous, I got to know her! She charged us like a mere $50 for make-up and hairdo (well I've got not much anyways). Hee. And to mark a record, we took MRT to the hotel and even got home by MRT. I managed to reach home just ten to twelve (like Cinderella eh) only to be asked to assist Bro in carrying his JB foodies. Duh! Thankfully Bapak oso hasnt slp yet.
Last night met up with Sally and we had brief dinner at Pizza Hut. I even bought Famos Amos cookies after which she dragged me to Ya Kun. We just had to stop doing this EVER. Hee.

My fave pics of the Convo and the meet-up with SallY.


Me: Hey u all cover me ar!
Them: Cover where???
Me: Everything lah...
So thanks to them, I looked pretty skinny here.. I WISH! Hee

Partner and I wearing the contrasting dress!
We didn't even plan for it and both of us don the waisted belts. Adoi!
Well as Prof Kyu says, we're the Evil step sisters with the Evil laughter. Hee.



Babe and I...
She who's willing to drop by my place and we went tog.
Thanks for the Pie Kia and guess what? I didn't even had a try. HaiZ.


No he wasn't carrying a back pack.
I love the pants tho! Hee.


Here's HIS partner... Can spot the Teamwork?? Hee.


And of course... How Could I leave out the pic with EC? ♥
This is like the ONLY pic we have after all these yrs ar.. Sadded. Hee.

She was whining and whining and WHINing wanting to snap a pic of him.
So I called him up just for her.
Happy?! U bet she IS truLy!! ♥

________________________________________________________

Brief dinner with SaLLy..


She and her Signature Grin.. Hee! ♥

My Lasagne... It's been So long..Nvm the burnt sides cos it still tasted as good! ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home