Sunday, August 8, 2010

tHe HiGh (literaLLy) LiFe....part 2

Aaaaah! Feels refreshed after the noon bath. Not that I woke up late this bright Sunday but we just got back from the annual grave visit. Thankfully this yr it was quite a quickie becos about three of them has been moved to one new location. :)


There's like 3 events I wld like to record in Bunianese. Starting with the latest of well making a lil bit of my dream come true. I FINALLY got the chance and fate to meet Taufik in person. Hee. Not so secretly anymore I had two of his albums. Haha. I just love how humble he's been altho I can't say much cos I duno him personally. However, yesterday he mentioned something which I thot it wldn't be so appropriate to say esp in public. But no it's nothing personal at all. Just 'public-relation'ly, he shdn't. :) But other than that, he's very much our Idol still.



The man who needs no introduction. :) Yay!


His side view... Slurps! ooppS. hee



And I swear for this pic he was looking straight at me and into my cam. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



Then we took the draggy bus to Bugis and had a feast at Pastamania.
I really meant feast becos we ordered each our own Pasta, then got banana dessert, calamari and cheese sticks. Told ya so.. It's a Feast before the fasting mth. Tsk tsk tsk.. Hee.




Thanks SyiQ..For bringing me to Taufik.. Haha! ♥♥♥♥♥ _____________________________________________________

Next up wld be Mr Gee's early Bday celebration. Since his Bday falls on Fasting mth and we wld not be seeing each other during that time, decided to pass his presies to him in advanced. Anyways he alr warned me not to get him any. But he knew I'd be doing him a card instead. Took half day off and we din plan much except that he wanted me to accompany him for his mthly shopping. Went to Marina to have Swensens lunch then walked back to Robinsons. There he tried his fave Korean brand Basic House and found himself 1 cargo pants, 1 jeans and 3 shirts.

After his intensive shopping (hmph!), walked over to Suntec then to MBS. Intention was to look at the shops there but somehow we found ourselves in the queue for the Sky Park. Errmmm...He treated me despite it shd be hIs bday celebration instead. :P

It was a gd impromptu timing becos we were up 56th floor at ard 6plus. After a brief round (u bet I was either holding on tight to his bag strap Or his hands), we went slightly further up and soaked in the view while waiting for the sun to set and welcoming the night. Hee. ♥



So here's Mr Gee very focused in looking into his future...
Errr he's probably just daydreaming...
And forgotten that I was right behind him at that time... Tsk tsk



And here he posed with his Evil Smile and the Bday Kad I created for him..♥♥



One of the islands down below.

The flyer from Sky park.

Marina Barrage





As the night creeps in....


Then the lights came on. :)

It was definitely a gd 8.5hr date that day despite the fact that we went to Sky Park wout any cam in hand at all. Bummer! But I'm glad that he enjoyed the day and more imptly liked the stuff that I passed to him.. ♥♥

____________________________________________________________


Sis DnD was rather chaotic personally for her. Becos a wardrobe malfunction occured. Haha... She wore her freaking thin stocking and while snapping pics, accidentally placed the velcro side of the cam pouch onto her stockings. So being her bodoh sis, I just quickly pulled it off and so there she had on her legs a huge hole. Hahahaha! And that made her almost cry... Hee. But in the end she just removed the stockings altogether. Duh. Sis received her DKNY watch and flowers for her 5yr award.



The theme was YesterYear...
Anyone wanna play 5 stones??
I'm still pretty gd at it....Haha!


Sis sponsored the makeover at CitiBella.
So craps becos the cost was $89.90 and din include the fake eyelashes.
Additional $19.90 required so totalled to $100.
But I liked the hairdo.. Hee. ♥

My lips were a tad too red though.. Hee.



Me and sis' close fren... DruGGist! Since they're all pharmacists.



Sis and Me..

The Malay fd was nice becos it came from the Kintamani restaurant at the Furama Riverfrnt. The rendang was spicy with a kick! Her DnD was FUN becos everyone gets to win a lucky draw prize. Sis got a $30 Taka voucher.. Hee.
Now that the Fasting mth is just round the corner, I wldnt be having as much updates or maybe more since my days wont be filled with many activities. Haiz and my Baju still not ready yet.. Oh GosH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home