Wednesday, August 4, 2010

SwEEt oDD mIdwEEk :)

It was definitely a lazy Wed morning when the sky decided to turn cloudy. And what's worst, there's nothing much for me to have at home for breakfast except a Rambutan. Yup. A rambutan. Just ONE. Once reached sch, I decided to drag myself to Mac to grab McMuffin. While requesting for my order, a familiar voice was heard. Saw babe there! Hee.
Mr Gee bb rather early today too instead of the usual timing. But once reached office and while I was busy replying his bb, suddenly his Name appeared in my screen. Thinking to myself IF he has accidentally dialled my no. So when I picked up his call, I was silent. Haha.
But he did call me lah and we chatted for a mere 5mins or so. Early in the morninG. Tsk tsk. When I told Babe about the call, she bluntly asked 'Which pipe has burst this time?' (^.^) ""

Anyways, I sent him the following pic yesterday.



Told him IF (I repeat eh..IF) we were ever to get married, I'd love to have this kinda tentage.
And guess what, the guys suddenly changed it to a something nicer later of the day.


To this! And of cos I sent him this pic today! Hee.
GTG right now! Needs to get prepared for yet another event!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home