Thursday, October 21, 2010

fUn faCtS of USS

Oh yucks! The haze got worsen and poor Mr Gee is out in the greens now..
Hopefully, he'll be fine. Friday evening, come quick please!


♥♥

Now the top ten fUn faCts of Universal Studio Singapore..

1. We went to a total of 11 attractions which include Enchanted Airways (mini roller coaster But our 1st ride!), Shrek 4D (sat in the first row and had neckache), Julien's Beach Party-Go-Round (carousel with some tiny seats), Accelerator (round and round), Revenge of the Mummy (the most terrifying ride by far altho in darkness), Waterworld (stunts!), Rapids Adventure (soaked badly cos I felt the whole pail of water splashed onto me), Canopy Flyer (53sec swing-type ride with legs dangling in the air), Treasure Hunter (slower than I drive Jeep ride), Donkey Live (very kiddy Knight Club) and Lights Cam Action (Steven Spielberg storm)!

2. There's 6 Halal cateries but we settled for Mel's Drive-in.
Paid $6.90 for the lunch cos of the meal vouchers.

3. Seven main themes which are Hollywood, Madagascar, Far Far Away, The Lost World, Ancient Egypt, Sci-fi City and New York.

4. Shrek ran away from me just to say Hi to a kid outside his Ogre's home.
Or probably becos I bumped into him. He's BULKY i tell u.
Not the frenly ogre I fell in love with. ^_^"

5. Puss in Boots wld be the most darling mascot becos he was so sweet to an Auntie.
And we snapped with him twice. Hee!

6. The queues were not that long being the longest waiting time at 30mins.

7. Donkey Live Knight Club was busy calling people in.
Think cos it's located too corner.

8. Shocked by Kungfu Panda while we were looking at the pic we snapped.
He was standing right behind us and that gave us a shock.
No wonder others were staring at us. Haha.

9. Entrances to some of the attractions were quite a long way in.
I believe to keep the people entertained should there be a snaking queue.

10. Spent 10am to 7pm there!

For once, USS made me forget that I was just in Sentosa.
But compared to other themeparks such as Disneyland and Everland, our USS came alot short of the service-wise and size. We could easily make a few rounds of USS but if u were at Disneyland, it'd take u half a day to complete one round. And in USS, u cld easily find staff who's not smiling. But majority of course did put their best foot forward.

One of the main aims of coming to USS.
To finally meet my Ogre but he din really give me a first gd impression.
So I hugged the Princess instead.
Everyone was excited to hug Shrek and Fiona cld be seen as an extra.
When I joined the couple for a snap, I accidentally hit Shrek with bag or bum and said Sorry. Hee. It would be perfect if Fiona is in a huge costume as well. :)



Outside Lights Cam Action!


At Ancient Egypt where I felt tiny for once. Hee.

Stumbled upon Frankestein. In my wet attire.. Yikes!
I looked at him in the eyes and said Thanks.


Bot my What the Shrek Tee at Far Far Away.
My dream castle but it's way huge and I wld get lonely living there.


Told ya Puss in Boots was such a darl.
I thanked him too!


No idea why in the sci-fi world wld he wan to strangle me! Haha.



On our way to shop2 bumped into Charlie.
I think he's skinnier than the real person!


♥♥♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home