Wednesday, October 13, 2010

MemorabLe 12.10.2010

I did not expect my weekday to be a memorable one. Whatmore on a Tues. And I must say my Tues was pretty long. After work had our almost weekly exercise (like real) at the Gdn. But this time was more special becos SyiQ decided to join us. She cycled all her way here. Touched! Haha. Not only cycle, had to carry it down the stairs behind her as well. Hee.


Thanks Babe! For lending us ur bike and joining in the Badminton Fun! Hee.
Can we do it again?? Please?? Hee.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Got a last minute phonecall from BFF asking to drop by her place at night.
And so there I was taking my own sweet time after the exercise, had dinner at Banquet first and then went over to her house. That was when I realised I wasn't dressed for the ocassion.
So she spared me her brand new XL Uniqlo jeggings.
It fits me comfortably only that it's a lil londeh. Hee!


HUGE congrats to BFF! As a FREN, the LEAST I cld do is to pray for ur happiness. :)
Being part of the special intimate Hari Kemenangan (according to him lah) is such memorable.
Although initially I was feeling rather awkward with my short black skirt and short sleeve grey top and being the ONLY non-family there, I found myself fitting in real quick. It was the day that I conversed with her dad for the first time too. I was told to snap pics and with all the LAST MIN stuff, she gave me proudly her 4MP Kodak Cam to use... tSK!
The batts ran low quicker than my short span attention. (^.^)"
IF only she told me waaaaaay earlier, I cld have brought my sis' 12MP cam. Duh!


Anyways, Alhamdulillah it all went well and everything was done at 11pm.
So I made my way home by cab.
The driver's name got my attention.
Arjunah Bin Atan. hEE!


Yah Yah... Ur first time of putting on those heavy load make-up but u look pretty lor! :)

This pretty lil girl was trying to pose while sitting on my lap. hEE!


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Since shorty cldn't wait till Fri to grab Wendy's, we had our meals there today!


I seriously wasn't sure what to have but had the Spicy chicken burger in the end and a DIET coke. It wasn't too bad. We also shared the Baked Potato Chilli Cheese.
That's like a mixture of beef sos, baked beans and CHEESE! YummY


The burger buns was different and it's a lil yellow.
It has a nice shape too!
However, the next time we have to prepare to order take-aways instead as the seatings sucks.
Definitely not a gd place for first dates. Hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home