Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.2010 SERIOUSLY

Gotta blog on today's date. Dunno why it's more special than others say 09.09.09? Cld it be becos of the way u say it in a fast manner? Hee. Nvrtheless, been eating non-stop today. Well it actually begun since yest.

SATURDAY -> Mac BF - Rice with Black Sotong - Indian Rojak - Chicken Rice

SUNDAY -> Mee Rebus - Beef Steak with Salad n Mash Potato - Choc Fondue - MOF Watermelon Sundae - Nasi Briyani - White rice with Omelette n Sambal Prawn

Relieved that I cld fit into last yr's baju.
But this was before the Sunday overeating. Hee!

The fondue spread.
Had two each of the marshmallow and stroberi sticks if I cld rem correctly.



After the beef steak and fondue, we decided to have dessert at MOF while waiting for Shorty to reply. Smangat! In my baju kebaya still.


And now Wendy's finally HALAL.


I owe myself 100 crunches tonite. Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home