Thursday, October 7, 2010

tHe tHinGs I did

Oh gosh! :( Pimple outbreak. Altho that time of the mth has past. Must be PostMS. Darn! And here's what I've been up to lately.

Watched tHe oTher guyS with TDD.
Thot it wld turn out filled with crappy humour but I wld say that
I had a gd laugh at a movie aft so long. :)


Before movie, had ChEEsy dinner at Pizza Hut. Cheezilicious!!!

Had a brief Brisk Walk on Tues.
Which resulted in butt ache! urgH
Dun even know How that cld happen....

Seriously, don't u think time fly by rather quickly this yr.
Awfully fast. And my Weekly Schedule gonna run out of pages real sOOn.
Probably will get sis to get me new one from Korea since she gonna go again.


tHe only thing that cld save my sanity.
KoPi beAn moments with iNiN. ♥

aNd the CooL coMic strip to be given on tHis suNday.
aLL wrapped Up. ♥

♥ HavE a gReaT wEEkenD! ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home