Monday, October 25, 2010

tOOk me by SuRpriSe

Poor me had no plans on Sat. How bored cld that be?! Supposedly hunt for sis presie with her but she gotta work full shit at the las min. So once up, instantly I grabbed a cloth and wiped the fridge magnets. Came to realise that it's full of rubbish like those pizza flyers.


So...Ain't it prettier now? The magnets mostly bot by sis while others were gifts.
There's ctries like Vietnam, Mauritius, London, Bahrain, Down Under, Korea, Las Vegas, Great Wall of China...Just to name a few.


After all the cleaning, went to market.
Oh gosh been so long since I las went there.
A mth exactly.
Pestered mom to buy Bananas!



And fried them into Banana Fritters.
It was a heavy thunderstorm and Hot Banana Fritters was so perfect. ♥
Anyways, it's a sweet Sat with just the parents altho I cldnt get the chance to nap.

Whipped Aglio Olio.
Freaking simple with plenty of garlic, dashes of olive oil, prawns and most imptly Cili Padi!!!
But I missed out tiny cubes of tomatoes. hEE!
And it was SOLD OUT.
The pan was cleared.


The other half of the bananas was made into Palak Bechak.
According to mom, it's a Boyanese kuih.
Fry them with just oil and shower with sugar while hot.
Sadly, I didn't get the chance to eat it altho I was the one who requested for it.




PSBF smsed me on Sunday morn itself for a short meet-up.
Yay! Finally gonna pass her the Betty Boop presie. ♥
We decided to head to town for Wendy's. hee!
Ordered the Chili and Cheese as well as the M&M frosty. yuMMy!


Had an impromptu meet-up with Bday girl.
poor bday girl got no presie from me.
All I did was bringing her to eat and eat. Haha.
Had Kimchi at Breeks. Not NICE!
Then to Swensens for her Firehouse and we cld take no more but to head home in a cab.

♥ mr gEE ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home