Saturday, February 5, 2011

I ♥ .....

It's been really a FUN long weekend I'm having.
I didn't had a good night slp on Thur.
Slept at 1.30am and woke up at 4.30am.
Cldn't return to slp again.

So I finished up the leftover Popcorn while watching Shanghai Noon smack at 7am.
Showered and packed the Mee Siam + Fried Chicken for the Flower Fest Visit.
Bro decided to drive us there.
We reached 10.30am and made our way over the Boardwalk.
Thank God it didn't rain.
After covering half of the Fest, we had our Mee Siam.
Continued the other half of the Jalan2 and ended up at the Beach.
We're all done by 12pm and took the Lrt back to Vivo.
The incoming crowd was horrendous but we smiled as we were not part of it.
Pictures!

The Year of the Pig!
Row of PINK Lilies!!
So Preeeeeeeeety!♥ ♥
2lips! ♥ ♥
Nvr really seen those in the soil type.
Can I have this in my gdn?
This Cute Lil Boy tumpang glamour! hee.

One of my Faves.. Cos of the 2-colors!

Even Veggies were included in the Flower Fest!
These looked like they got from NTUC and just dumped them on the soil.

But these are nicely rowed.

This one's for you Songe!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Today had almost an impromptu meet-up with Sally.She msged me early in the morn.Wanted to go to IMM but ended up in JP.She treated me Pizza (our regular Feast for Meet-up) then to Haagen Daz for Dessert!YuMMyLicious!

Thank You Sally for the treat and the presies!Loves them! ♥

Got the Waitress to snap for us.
A lil senget but alright!

Sally with my Waffle Wander..
Can't wait for the lil one to pOp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home