Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just Go With It

Before the stories get outdated and so yesterday, I should record what I've done this Vday week. No. No flowers and such but I had oh so much fun! And no. Not with Mr Gee. Hee!
Vday falls on a Boring Monday but the colleagues threw in gifts!

Thank you girls!
The apple was as sweet as the Giver! hee.

Thanks SY! Partner's and my new pet fiSh!

Shortie wasted her ink to do this for us!
So creative..Wld nvr ever tink of it.

Oh yeah. I've got so much love to giveaway. :)



And I kinda forgotten what triggered Mr Gee to say those words to me.
All I rem was reading the lines over and over again like it's simply too profound for me to digest.
So that wraps up the Vday!

♥♥♥♥

After so long had a date with the girls from work and we watched this!



I walked into the cinema thinking it cld just be another corny story from Adam but I was wrong.
It was SO hilarious! Laughed so hard!
Dun even rem when was the last time I laughed my a** off. hee.
Anyways, someone even smuggled PIZZA Hut in! tSK! haha
Thankies girls!


♥♥♥♥♥
Tonite finally got to meet the BFFs.
Dinner at Siam Kitchen.

Actually, I collected the presie last week.
Long story.
Happy with my PINK Havaianas!!

YaY yaY Yay!
But so sayang to use first. hee.
Thanks Babes!

Baby Ally successfully made her Peace sign but with eyes shut!

And our 3some pic! ♥


Haiya. They even got this Bday card las min.
But CUTE! Polka dot all over.

Was slightly moved when reading the msg from BFF.
'So much happier when you grow older'?
Didn't really strike me. hee.
But Alhamdulillah.
I'm a L.U.C.K.Y. girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home