Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ups and Downs

Oh boy. It's definitely full of Ups and Downs.
All in a day.

DOWN
I started the day with A Night of Horror movie.
Abt a married couple almost separated but things took a turn when they were stalked by a pyscho. Then as I was lazing, rcved a msg from Shortie.
:'(
I do believe somehow that things happened for the better.
I'll give u a BIG HUG tmr okays.
UP
When noon came, got ready and was excited to meet Mr Gee after 13days of not seeing him.
And we watched the long overdue (and BORING) No Strings Attached.
He wanted to have Wendys so we had to walk from Wheelock all the way to PS in under 15mins.
But the boring movie started 15mins later.
So much for the brisk walk in jeans along town. tSk.

He surprised me with the Kate Spade case!
Well, he told me he went all over town in search for it but was told to order online.
So he asked me to get a cheap case first cos it cld reach him by mid March only.
Then today he gave it to me as they called him to make the delivery last nite. :D
I ♥ my iPhone now! hee.

DOWN
The result's out and the number kinda sucks.
Well, things happened for a reason.
And I'm pretty sure it's for a gd one. :)

UP
Got the msg from PSBF.
Alhamdulillah it's all settled for her now.
Let's look ahead altogether! ♥

And UP
Just as we were abt to part ways, Mr Gee passed me another thing.

It looked like a Berkat.
But it's actually filled with the PINK ear piece cover. hee.
Aaawwww.
So much for the effort. ;p

Let's hope that everyone's coming days are filled with UPs!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bluwekkk!! whr's my hug??! -shorties

February 25, 2011 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Bunianese said...

OOOOPS....Lupa lah.. OKay2.. Give u one tmr! Errr Make That TWO ye? ♥

February 27, 2011 at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home