Sunday, February 20, 2011

Overdose..Overeat...Overspent

Before I write on the JB trips, just wana share my eXcitement in catching the Lion King. Hee. Bot the tics already and will be watching on 13th Mar for the 1st time at MBS!

Can't wait! ;)

♥♥

The 2nd time to AEON with the Druggist gang.
All in the pharmacist line except me of course.
This time we didn't eat as much.



We're real bimbos behind those studious specs. Really!


Don't worry. I shared my half chicken with sis alright. Hee.
♥♥

And today it was a loooong day indeed.
Woke up and drove hurriedly to Hougang to fetch bibik.
Then drove back to CCK to chg driver.


Was out on an empty stomach.
Luckily bro drove us to a hearty meal.
Siput sedut!
Dun rem when was the last time I had this.

Bbqed stingray.
Better dun let Mr Gee see this. Haha.
Dun understand the hole there anyways. Hee.

This CheyMong kept meowing at me. tSk!

Final stop was at Gelang Patah.
While the rest went for prayers, I was ordering fd at KFC.
Cheeeeese wedges. Oh yummy!

They also had a new thing called Fish Donuts.


So tired...So full...Soooo not ready for Monday =__="


2 Comments:

Blogger Soh Hong Wei said...

Yums!
The stingray!!

February 21, 2011 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger Bunianese said...

Haha..Something diff than the usual Sambal Stingray... CHEAP too..All in all we paid RM35 for 5 people... :D

February 22, 2011 at 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home