Thursday, February 17, 2011

iLost

Got a belated Vday bear! ♥

ThankieS gOO!
So Sweeeeet de.. hee

♥♥♥♥

Went for the weekly brisk walk then went to JP to chg $$.
And something caught my eye.
Was thinking eh sure anot?
After a 2nd pass at the shop, I decided to walk in.
So I bot the Iphone 4.
With no queue.
At a price u wont believe.
I cld easily add a few bucks to it for an MJ bag.
Hopefully cld get a full claim for it and if successful, wld eventually pay $30 only. Hee.
Anyways just as I was making my way out, got stopped by a lady.
Promised me $5 cash for a short survey.
And indeed I was $5 richer when I was out from Singtel. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the iphoRny club!! woohoo.. -shortiesss

February 22, 2011 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Bunianese said...

i DISLIKE touch skrin.. I miss my BUTTons

February 23, 2011 at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home