Saturday, April 2, 2011

Just like the breeze

Suddenly, March's all over now. And it's been filled with alot of meets-up with frens. :) From Poly frens (Ven and Noelle) and Sec Sch frens (Shasha, Fai, Ah Wei and even bumped into Norai) to PSBF! And just yest, I bumped into Shanti! Best! I kinda missed Ah Nian tho. Flew off to China and din even msg me ah.. Boo! Guess she must've missed my Watsapp msg.

April's just greeted us yest. No jokes on the first day of the mth. Cldn't even trick Mr Gee in 'cancelling' our date. But it's definitely gonna be an exciting mth!! Sally's gonna pop real soon and I so can't wait to hold the lil babe! And I'm already looking forward to the trip end of the mth. There's TWO Bdays this mth too. Okays so this week, had Pizza Hut (finally!!). Not forgetting the Sweet and Spicy drummies. Could gobble all six I swear. Me and the girls had the whistle candies from the Bazaar and histled our way back to the office. Haha. Oh gosh!


Joce's last day was this week too. Had the 'last lunch' with her and she got us colorful Macarons! Oh Yummy! So pretty! Hope she liked the gift as well. Must rem to call me up for movie dates esp R21 ones ya! That is after ur bday of cos. ;p


Gotta thank Mr Gee profusely for accompanying me getting Dad's presie and lending me his hand for estimation. Hee. Also for carrying the gift for me as it's too squarish to be stuffed into my bag. And most imptly for shoving some time for me lo despite his shifts and muggings.


And today it was rather chaotic. We had a pre-Bday meal with Dad. Headed to Mm Letchi thanks to Makanlicious. Dad was so interested in trying the place out. It was a lil diff than a typical Mama eatery. Enuf words for now. Let's just move on to the pics!



The back of the Whistle Candies. I LOVE IT!




High on Candies! Hee.


Finally craving's for Pizza done! Super supreme.




I can have these like every single day... Heavens!




The colorful Macarons!!!



Joce...One for the memories eh.. :)


Our first visit!




The Tulang Merah that falls way under Adam Rd's... Not as nice la.



The Roti John's not that bad tho.. :) $3.



Mee goreng Biasa. Tasted diff from a Mama one. :)




My Sea Coconut with Jelly.




Mom and Dad.



And the sneak at Dad's bday presie. Hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home