Sunday, May 8, 2011

Stories to be told..

What a weekend! Alot of happenings and the weather just made me even more restless. I thot I'm gonna have a lazy and chill Polling Day but I was so wrong. Bro had to drag me to the mkt. Not only to Gombak but to Jwest as well. Altho it wasn't that packed but we had a few pit stops. For the first time ever, I (he) bot stingray. We dun eat it at home cos dad just dun favor it. So mom nvr buy one. So got the stingray, veg, onion, chilli and lemon grass from Gombak. As the sotong was pricey at $12 per kilo, told him to check out Jwest instead. So he drove over. Got them at $9 per kilo at smaller sizes tho. But more worth it I guess. Hee. Then he fetched sis from JP and we stopped by SS before heading home. That's not it! Got home, freshened up and cast the vote.



Afterall done, changed and had lunch at Lot 1. Took train to Vivo to grab a few presies. Cldn't take it and grabbed a cab home cos Sis and I were exhausted. Once reached home, mom told us to grab lozenges so we went to Lot 1 again. THIS IS IT! As I was trying to retrieve my atm kad from my wallet, I just cldn't find it!!! Damn! Just cldnt believe my eyes and kept searching for it. I rarely use my atm cos of of Debit card but today I had to use it and this had to happen. Recalled the last transaction at Mango and called the operator to connect to the outlet.Thank God it was there but we're alr back at CCK. URGH! Took a cab to Vivo and collected the atm kad. So u wana know how it happened? I was served by Pinays. Two of them at the Cashier. Told them to separate my purchases and she diligently wrapped them in separate tissues. Afterwhich she passed me my receipt. And I didn't realise that my atm kad wasn't returned! Probably the ONLY day that I took cab 3X in a day. What a SAT!



Sunday started early for me. Woke up abt 530+am. Cldn't return to slp and showered! Cos mtg Mr Gee at 730am. We were both early and met at 715 instead. Appt was at 915 so we had bf first. Yeap. We made our HUGE purchase today. History in the making hah? Gulps. We had dragonflies in our tummy. Then we had a marathon under my pink brolly. ;)



Returned home and lunched. Fell aslp while watching Princess. Dun even know what it was all about. But woke up perspiring. Tsk! In the evening accompanied Obek to Hougang and dragged mom to Komalas for dinner. It was freaky the Bangla crowd outside Mustafa. We rushed home aft dinner.



And today being Mother's Day I thot I shd share this. My sis threw her old NIKE wallet and after that realised it still contained her $100. Mom waited for the Bangla to come by the chute and she seeked his assistance. She managed to get the wallet back. And the $100. The things Moms wld do for her children. 0_0



I hope the coming week wont be as scary as this week.... =_="

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home