Saturday, April 23, 2011

The BEST Teacher is E.X.P.E.R.I.E.N.C.E

I am truly, extremely overjoyed with the arrival of Princess Nur Sophiena!! And I braved myself (shoved my shyness to a corner) as I made my way over to Sally's in-laws' place for the first time alone. But I am most proud of Sally for delivering the lil babe wout the need of epidural. Alhamdulillah! I can't wait to hang out with the two of them already!!!!


Okay Okay enough of my oily face already. hee
But hey! She didn't even cry when she's in my arms.
Except for a lil peek-a-boo at me and the showing off of her lil tongue to me.. ;p
She seems to be understanding the conversation I had with her Mummy.



Here's a pic of her, up-close!
If u looked properly, she smiled u know.
I'm so IN love with her already. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home