Saturday, May 14, 2011

Nothing burns like an old flame

Nah. Nothing to do with the past.
But just a catchy quote I learnt today. :)

The week seems so long somehow.
Or I must have confused myself.
Mom's bday fell on a Friday the 13th.
A rather significant date for me.

Anyhows, we surprised her with a Yam cake layered with light cheese cream
and her 1st presie on Thurs instead!




She commented that her cake looked mountainous
(so u know where I got my exaggeration genes from). I love the wordings tho! :)



Mom insisted in snapping her pic with her presie so here goes.
Sis and I in our PJs. tSk.
By the way it's her fave crocs in that bag.
_____________________________________


I was supposed to bring the cousin to Mustafa after work.
So I had to rush over to Hougang on Fri.
She planned to buy perfumes but we ended up with a dvd spree!
My first time in fact buying dvds there.



2 alam, Raped by Syaitan and the Ex (thus the quote).
We managed to catch 2 alam and the Ex today.
The Ex was funny and 2 alam was........
It's so so difficult to have a really gd Malay movie.
I appreciate the intention of the movie in seeking others to repent but I guess the storyline wasn't that attractive at all.
I shall save the Indon movie for another day. hee.


I brought the cousin to RWS today and I bot my VS hand cream.
The gift packs there are all irresistable but I kept telling myself I don't need any.
BUT I bot quite a few chocs! hee.
And Gloria (the hippo!) keychain!



We dropped by Vivo to have our late lunch at Seoul Gdn hotpot.
And I grabbed a Maxi dress from Uniqlo at below $30!
Sis wished me luck in wearing it and passing off as preggie. =_="

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home