Sunday, June 26, 2011

;)

Weekend began at a slow pace for me as I've got a gdn wedding to attend only on the Sat evening. But it's nice catching up with Noelle and witnessing the wedding of Ven. I made a run for the taxi queue at Vivo and had no idea or glance at those in line. Cos Noelle had joined the queue earlier and that it moved quick. Reached the venue slightly after 6 and apparently the bride n groom were held up in traffic. Anyways, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the set-up.
Simple yet lovely!






This was accidentally taken by myself.
The deal was to snap a pic of Noelle and me but the cam caught me rolling my eyes at her instead. Haha.


Our PIC!
She's so gorgeous now but dun be fooled.
Cos Noelle's the same kinda girl back to our SP days. Hee.




They had a halal section but I grabbed these desserts elsewhere.
YUMMY! Esp the choc mousse.



Did I mention I SO LOVE her deco!? Haha.
Those flowers were real! And I was so tempted to bring them home cos Ven said we cld.
But of cos we didn't.



One of the chirpy brides I ever met. Hee.
She's ULTRA gorgeous in those gowns by the way!


Her wedding favor!
Yeap u might have guessed it right.
The pack's filled with a mixture of nuts.


____________________________________________



Got a naming ceremony to attend just now.
The neighbour's, to be exact! hee.


Baby Ashar (Usher)! With mom.
So he frowned. Hee.
His dad don him the Liverpool outfit alr.


With Dad. He tried to smile. Haha.




The door gift. How CUTE!



And all about him... Hee.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eyeliner baik!! i loike!!! must wear frequent lei.. ;) -shawties

June 27, 2011 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Bunianese said...

Hah? Eyeliner apa ko ckp ni??? *_*'

June 28, 2011 at 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home