Friday, June 24, 2011

HeartS

It's going to be an eventful journey ahead. At least from this coming weekend onwards. Gonna be filled with lotsa celebrations! Kinda excited and then gotta look forward to fasting month hah? Probably things does get better after some retail therapy eh. It works! For me. :)




Oh I gave my Watermelon lip balm to PSBF cos she loves it too much.
So there's a reason for me to grab the new MAYBELLINE lippie!
And I SO LOVE the color combo! ;)




And I finally managed to coax Mr G to a play!
I've been dragging him to alot of nonsense places anyways like ASM and Gdn Fest. Hee.
Okays.. So he claimed he's willing to go for this one cos he's curious to find out how the sentence by Hanging will be like. And he got Student's price lo. hmph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home