Sunday, July 10, 2011

Full Sunday

As I was disallowed from tagging to the annual grave visit (probably u cld guess why), I was given a set of tasks instead. The only perk I had was to get off bed slightly later than the rest. And I began my Sunday dealing with them clothes. I admit it's been so long since I did laundry but it was easy peasy. Just dump everything into the drum as lucky for me, not much to be handwashed. In fact, None! Hee. While the clothes did their rounds, I swept the house, read the Sunday Times and when everything was almost done, the rounds had been completed. Hung the laundry and had my brunch. Continued with ironing of my weekly clothes while listening to Pentas Radio and toast the Otah as instructed by bro. What luck, the story they playing was a horror one. So just me and the freaky sound effects when suddenly I heard sharp knocks as if coming from the window. And I thot my family had returned. But no! Well, I chose to believe the knocks had come from upstairs instead. Gulps.


Soon after, they finally returned! And soon after, they were gone. All four on the floor. Flat! Hee. I intended to watch Karak on youtube but when the scary part came on, I decided not to continue as suddenly felt so quiet. I've been addicted to watching free malay movies at youtube thanks to the influences of Mr G and InIn. I have proudly watched Aku Masih Dara, Khurafat and KL Gangster.

When all of them woke up from their nap, Sis and I got ready to go to Ikea! We waited for the free shuttle at Lot 1 for some time. It's rather draggy but very convenient and free so it's worth the wait. hee. Oh THIRTEEN Lambo whizzed by our bus at AYE. My heart dropped at the sound of them but we were at a bend so it wasn't that Roaring. But still THIRTEEN of them at one go. Wondered where they heading to.



Sis spent $90+ on a new mirror (to replace the cracked one), photo frame and storage box for mom and a jug. Then we took the shuttle bus back. And decided to go over to CP after we dumped the stuff at home.



CP is under major overhaul but a few great shops had opened. Uniqlo had limited collections tho compared to other outlets. Dorothy Perks was interesting but I didn't grab anything. Oh yesterday didn't manage to drop by F21 and even Zara at Vivo sadly. Sis was delighted to have bot quite a few stuff. 4 items from G2000, a skirt from DP and 2 Esprit tops. Nah. I only bot two items from Uniqlo and 1 from Esprit. Happy enuf tho cos we were given additional discounts on top of the already on sale items! Hee.


I dono why but I'm rather excited for the coming week.



Similarly to last yr, Bro brought the family to Hay Dairies and bot a box of Goat's milk.
I downed the 200ml choc susu already. Hee.




Sis and her Ice Mocha from Secret Recipe.
We shared Spicy Turkey Cabonara and a slice of Choc Indulgence.


Preferred the Choc Banana over this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home