Saturday, July 9, 2011

Needs a breather

It's been a great start for July. Event-wise. Played badminton TWICE this week! So fun! Tink we were tired from the laughing instead of the smacking. Hee. Met Mr G mid wk and we had chicken rice at Ion. For the first time. Didn't know there's a fd court smack in the middle at the basement cos it's well-hidden behind the food stalls. Yeap. He's supposed to end at 7 but somehow reached abt 6.15pm. I took my time instead as there's no msg from him and I even dropped by the newly opened F21 above Orchard mrt for some browsing. Tat outlet was freaking bright I tell u. It's spacious by the way. Went to meet him at 6.45pm only. Ooops. Happy that I bot a maxi and Mr G was willing to queue for me while I go took the other dress. Just him holding the maxi in the line....touches me n i dun feel like grabbing it back from him. hee.


The fasting mth just weeks away and there's plans for the upcoming wkends leading to Aug. Definitely have to slow down next mth and hey...Gonna be the 1st time I'm not having new baju for Raya. That is if I managed to curb myself all the way. =.='


Oh thanks Songe! For Transformers! Nice mtg him again and I must say he looked way better in rectangular frames. Told ya so since ages ago!


Peeptures!


Congrats to Mags! A new beginning awaits! ;)





Great catching up with Syiq as well!


Tried the BR at Clementi.
Too bad they dun have my fave flavour.
So i settled for raspberry cheesekek and rainbow sherbet!
Woa with this kinda weather, I wana be in a tub full of rainbow sherbet.




Thanks gOO! So sweet of u to rem me...still. hehe. ;p





Tried the new Choc melt from MacD.
Nicer than cinn melts altho at the end felt like eaten plain donuts with choc syrup.




The annual FOC closing ceremony.
Time flies!



They even prepared us the bright lanyards. Sweets!



A packed goodie box!



Sis called me up and told me she'd cracked our mirror.
Oh boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home